Have you ever considered conducting a cyber exercise? A cyber exercise can be quite different from the usual disaster recovery exercise and there are some things you should consider when undertaking such an endeavor. Performing a cyber exercise, especially leveraging known weaknesses and gaps, should provide appropriate stress-inducing behavior. Exercises are about simulating a real event and identifying weaknesses and gaps in your technical and management capability.
In this webinar we discussed:
- What questions you should ask to determine if you need to conduct a cyber exercise
- Who should be involved in the recovery exercise
- What is the appropriate mix of actual recovery vs. tabletop
- How to plan – but not over plan – the exercise
- How to determine the appropriate scope for the exercise
- How to manage the exercise
- What you should do with the results
On January 10, 2018, Richard Long presented this webinar on how to build and conduct a cyber exercise that will enhance the maturity and recoverability of your organization.
Get instant access to the presentation slides and the full video presentation by filling out the form below.