Do you hold regular disaster recovery exercises to heighten team sophistication and maturity? Performing actual recoveries, especially leveraging known weaknesses and gaps, provides appropriate stress-inducing behavior versus a game mentality. Exercises are about simulating a real event and identifying weaknesses and gaps in your technical capability.
In this webinar we discussed:
- Who should be involved in the recovery exercise
- How to plan – but not over plan – the exercise
- How to determine the appropriate scope for the exercise
- How to manage the exercise
- How to perform multiple exercises in a year
- What you should do with the results
On September 13, 2017, Richard Long presented this webinar on how to use a DR exercise to identify weaknesses and gaps in your technical capability.
Get instant access to the presentation slides and the full video presentation by filling out the form below.