Your BCM program’s functional recovery capability is its most significant value. Measuring and understanding the level of alignment with standards, mitigation of risk, and execution in your recovery plans can provide insight into your organization’s ability to recover in the event of a disruption.
In this webinar we discussed:
- How to measure and understand your level of alignment with standards.
- How to measure and understand the level of residual risk in your recovery plans.
- How to leverage this information to get the resources (people, money, technology) you need.
- How to use this information to build a roadmap for your program.
- How to use this information to determine your return on investment.
Michael Herrera presented this webinar on how to use the concepts of compliance and residual risk to ensure your BCM program's functional recovery capability.
Get instant access to the presentation slides and the full video presentation by filling out the form below.